Re: Brown bagger tips for lunches & breakfasts GREAT--& sites for you to check out [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The IDEAL DIET Recipe Exchange ] Posted by Geri on June 11, 2003 at 09:36:48: In Reply to: Brown bagger tips for lunches & breakfasts GREAT--& sites...
Most dental care coverage places an emphasis on regular preventive care by covering small routine costs. A thorough examination by the dentist and a set of x-rays are all it usually takes to diagnose a problem.
By placing an emphasis on prevention, and by covering regular teeth cleaning and check-ups, Americans saved nearly $100 billion in dental care costs during the 1980s.
David C. Cloud & Associates offers over 30 individual dental plans to choose from. Based on our client satisfaction, cost, benefits, and ease of applying, the 3 most popular programs are as follows:
1. HumanaOne Dental C550
- A DMO (Dental Maintenance Organization) or fee for service plan.
- No deductible, no waiting periods, unlimited maximum - you pay a fee for each service.
- Must go to their Dentist.
- Costs: One time enrollment fee: $35.00 (single or multiple family members)
- To check for available dentists, view a benefit summary, or to apply online, please click here.
2. DP Brokers Discount Dental Plan
- Over 30 Individual Discount Dental plans to choose from.
- Larger PPO Dental Networks, discounted fees for services, additional vision, prescriptions, chiropractic and hearing discounts included with some of the programs.
- Prices range depending on the plan selected:
- Single coverage $79.95 to $144.95 per year
- Family Coverage $129.95 to $199.95 per year
- The most popular plans in the Metro Atlanta area are:
- Carrington Care 500
- Alliance Gold Card
- Avia Plan
- To view plan descriptions, provider lists, or to apply online please click here.
- PPO Plan (In-Network) or any dentist
- $50 deductible max 3 for family - annually
- Scheduled benefits - BCBS pays a certain amount for each procedure to a maximum of $1,000 per year benefits
- Check ups and routine cleanings - no waiting period
6 month waiting period on basic dental services (ex: fillings, extractions)
12 month waiting period on major dental services (ex: root canal, crowns)
Adult - $27.00/month
Child - $27.00/month
Family - $76.00/month
- To check for dentists available on the plan, please click here.
- To apply, please give us a call at 770-935-0330 to request an application as BlueCross/BlueShield does not currently offer online enrollment for this plan. Once you have completed the application, you can mail or fax it to David C. Cloud & Associates for processing.