Re: Brown bagger tips for lunches & breakfasts GREAT--& sites for you to check out [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The IDEAL DIET Recipe Exchange ] Posted by Geri on June 11, 2003 at 09:36:48: In Reply to: Brown bagger tips for lunches & breakfasts GREAT--& sites...
Green Living: Simple and Easy Tips
Do you care about the environment and your health, but want to be stylish with your home décor at the same time? Lucky, there are lots of good green living ideas. Green living has a lot of benefits when it comes to improving the way of lives. But more importantly, this campaign is more focused on the attempt to restore the beauty and balance of Mother Earth. Below is a list of ideas for green living:
- Use only green certificate products that mean include, foods we eat, nutrition, spa treatments, skin and hair care, mommy and baby care, pet care, household care, laundry care and healthy living products based on organic technologies. In response, many manufacturers are offering lines of eco friendly products that can be used
- Be sure to unplug any electrical items that you don’t use on a regular basis. By doing this you will save yourself a decent amount of money throughout the year.
- Just about any light fixture around your home or workplace can use energy efficient light bulbs.
- Find alternative methods of generating energy. Solar energy and tidal energy are some potential sources of energy available.
- Green-friendly paint and home wallpaper, which is being offered by a growing number of manufacturers
- Cabinets and other products made from woods such as bamboo, eucalyptus, or recycled wood
If everyone starts sharing their green living tips just think how many more families will be involved. Not only will you be doing your part to help conserve and protect the environment, green living is better for your health and can save you money in the long run.