Re: Brown bagger tips for lunches & breakfasts GREAT--& sites for you to check out [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The IDEAL DIET Recipe Exchange ] Posted by Geri on June 11, 2003 at 09:36:48: In Reply to: Brown bagger tips for lunches & breakfasts GREAT--& sites...
Buckeye Bash 2003
Welcome to the Buckeye Bash web site!
From: The Mehling''s, Shave''s, Berry''s and Kling
The Ohio State University has been gracious enough to provide us with the use of the prestigious Blackwell Hotel the Friday evening prior to Homecoming. We will have exclusive access to the ballroom as well as the adjoining outdoor patio. The Blackwell is OSU’s four-star hotel, restaurant and banquet hall located within the Fisher Business School’s six-building campus. The team, coaches, and many distinguished alumni stay at the Blackwell the night before home games. There is no finer place in Columbus to host such a gathering as ours.
Listed below are some general parameters of the 1st Annual Buckeye Bash.
1. We plan to gather as many Buckeye alumni and friends that walked the hallowed grounds during our tenure at Ohio State as possible. Graduates ranging from approximately 1988 to 1994 as well as other close friends are encouraged to attend what promises to be an unforgettable evening. This is a rare opportunity to not only reminisce with our old friends, but to give back to The University that provided us with their wonderful facility as well as the education and memories of a lifetime.
2. Our list of invitees will include many old Delts, Phi Taus, Sigma Chi’s, Phi Delts, DG’s, Kappas, Theta''s, Pi Phi’s, etc. We welcome family members and close friends, in a constant effort to further develop new Buckeye alliances. Feel free to invite anyone that is part of, or close to this core group.
3. A plethora of appetizers will be served by the Blackwell’s highly regarded catering service throughout the evening.
4. A dance floor will allow you to showcase your “bust-a-move,” “air-guitar,” and “shimmying” tendencies to all of the great tunes of our era and of today’s favorites.
5. There will be a cash bar with special “happy hour” pricing on all your favorite top-shelf liquor, beer, wine, and frozen margaritas. All proceeds will be donated to OSU.
6. Tickets to future games, autographed footballs from Coach Tressel and Archie Griffin, and many other items will be offered as door prizes.
7. The cost of the event is $50.00 per person with all proceeds going to The University, The Fisher School of Business, and the Athletic Department.
8) SEE THE BLACKWELL LINK FOR PARTY SPECIFICS AND ONLINE PAYMENT. THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE. IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON BEING IN COLUMBUS THAT WEEKEND, PLEASE RESERVE YOUR TICKETS ON LINE NOW. http://www.osusait.com/buckeyebash/